Mobile Application Developer
- Main responsibilities: Creating, Implementing and Maintaining functionality in Mobile Platforms (including UI and UX)
- Excellent engineering skills in Both Android and iOS with specialty in one or both
- Driven to learn new things and search for creative solutions
- Able to work as part of a team and independently as needed
- Knowledge of best practices in writing high quality code and working in high performance teams
- Professional communication
- Commercial understanding
- Maintains code standards to robust performance
Skills / Requirements:
- Able to work with multiple frameworks for Android and iOS
- Good in reading others code and debug
- Good knowledge of MySQL database and data structure
- Good knowledge of English language
- Good Teamwork and strong communication skill
- At least 3 years’ experience with App development.
- Should able to troubleshoot and debug and write good documentation to support code
- Able to work in a very complex environment
- Education: B.A or M.A in a relevant field of study, computer science or IT.
- Experience in e-commerce environment would be a plus.
- Excellent English language skills complete your profile.
Key Account Management
- Primary owner of relationships with sellers, responsible for driving the best commercial performance from sellers within Sooreno HyperMarket, and ensuring a great experience for sellers
- Commercial negotiations with sellers and implementation of seasonal marketing campaigns
- Coordinating initiatives with the objective of seller operational performance improvement (out -of -stock reduction, improving delivery time reducing ratio of wrong products).
- Close cooperation with seller support team to manage day- to -day operational issues
- Ensuring all sellers request are appropriately recorded, referred to related parties in timely manner and fallowed through to satisfactory resolution.
- Maintaining positive relations with sellers and managing challenges with them to achieve high seller satisfaction.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on boarding of new sellers.
- Fluent English familiarity, proven in working environment.
- Solid results orientation, flexibility, communication, time management and analysis skills.
- At least intermediate command of Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
- Strong sales skills.
- High team work and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Willingness to work in an intensive and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience of managing a big account of tens of sellers which is included electronics, fashion, books, home equipment, FMCG, perfumes and toys will be highly an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in E-Commerce and Online Marketing is a great plus.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Having related experience beneficial.
Customer Support Manager
- Technical knowledge, with an eye on solutions software for Customer Support, CRM, VoIP and SQL experience (meriting)
- Helping to continuously develop and maintain customer service policies for the entire organization.
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Understanding core issues and improving the team of customer services agents while aiding and managing their Supervisors.
- Report creation through various CS software’s presented by ICDL.
- Reporting to Head of Operations
- Problem-solving skills.
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations.
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service agents & supervisors.
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Organizational and planning skills with enthusiasm to deliver value to Bamilo (even if it means Staying extra hours to fulfill project goals).
- At least 2 years’ experience in Management Position in Customer Support (preferably in a team larger than 10 individuals and Internet Business).